wan·der·lust

From reporting in Wrangell to teaching in Tanzania and Bhutan to, now, transitioning to life in the capital city of Juneau – some words on a life in flux.

21 December 2009

Post Traumatic Potluck Disorder

The past couple of nights I’ve had stress dreams, which I have often, too often. Usually they revolve around school and being lost – it’s the last week of the semester and I haven’t done any of the reading or work. Or I’m late to class and I have no clue where the classroom is.

For the last two nights, my stress dreams have revolved around – I kid you not – potlucks and bake sales. The first night, I had a bake sale to bake for. I was at the grocery store but had no recipe. Last night, it was pretty much the same scenario, except it was for a potluck.

1 Comments:

Blogger christopher jette said...

please make this a script! With a high degree of severity and angst, it would be really comical and so dead on real.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home