wan·der·lust

From reporting in Wrangell to teaching in Tanzania and Bhutan to, now, transitioning to life in the capital city of Juneau – some words on a life in flux.

22 August 2010

Thank You For Your Patience

Almost two months later, I’m finally back-posting some photos and words about the tour Scott and I took through parts of East Africa. It’s coming along slowly, as I’m having to transcribe from my journal, and it took me a while to finally sort through hundreds and hundreds of photos to find a few decent enough to blog. These are all excuses though from a procrastinating blogger. The posts start on June 27 ("Where It Must Begin") and they should be continuing at, hopefully, a fairly steady pace.

In the meantime, I also have things to blog about from my recent life – a hike through the Monduli Impenetrable Forest, the first party of Orkeeswa teachers, and a weekend excursion to Karatu – which I will get around to at some point.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kris Reed said...

Thank you for your persistance! I've been a baad toad about reading the blog, so it all worked out well for me :D Thanks for keeping it so that those of us in rainy Wrangell can enjoy the African experience. Oh, and since I'm not likely to get back here in the next week or so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home