wan·der·lust

From reporting in Wrangell to teaching in Tanzania and Bhutan to, now, transitioning to life in the capital city of Juneau – some words on a life in flux.

19 September 2007

September Shorts

September in Wrangell is a hard time. Summer has left; rain, wind, and grayness have descended; and moods become contemplative. Despite the lack of motivation that comes so easily during the summer, here are some interesting things I’ve done this month.


• I picked blueberries.


• I flew a plane, of course, with the assistance of Wrangellite Stephen Ruks who is offering flight lessons in town. I even got my very own Pilot’s Flight Log and Record, in which I know have listed “Intro Flight: Four Basics.” Here are some views from the air.





• I’ve officially moved in with my boyfriend, Scott. This is the first time I’ve ever lived with a man, and while it’s a bit frightening, I’m actually quite elated. This also means, I now live with Cyrus.

1 Comments:

Blogger loringp said...

inquiring minds desire more details (and even, perhaps, a photo) of this scott character!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home