wan·der·lust

From reporting in Wrangell to teaching in Tanzania and Bhutan to, now, transitioning to life in the capital city of Juneau – some words on a life in flux.

29 September 2008

StoryCorps Alaska

For a while it was, “next month,” and then, “in a few weeks,” then, “next week,” and now it’s finally, “tomorrow.” Tomorrow I take off for my big adventure up north (with a side trip to Austin, Texas first for a wedding).

I will arrive in Fairbanks Sunday evening. Training starts on Monday and will last for five days. By Saturday, October 11, I will be in Barrow, my home for the next seven months.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fling Flong said...

Man that is awesome!

3:31 PM  
Blogger loringp said...

You are so totally going to be able to see Russia from Barrow.

P.S. Is the wedding you're going to in Austin Laura and Jonathan's? If so, please give them my best!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home