wan·der·lust

From reporting in Wrangell to teaching in Tanzania and Bhutan to, now, transitioning to life in the capital city of Juneau – some words on a life in flux.

08 March 2012

Gone Trekkin'

Tomorrow our trekking adventure in Nepal begins. At 7:30 am (if there is no cancellation), we'll fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and from there we'll be on foot in the Everest area for 2-3 weeks.

Our bags are packed with sleeping bags, hiking clothes, food, and not much else. We do have some paper and we'll both be writing about our days, but I'll likely not be posting any blogs until we are back in Kathmandu later this month. 

For Scott, somethings he's been wanting to do for a long time will finally be happening. For me, I'll just be happy to keep up and hopefully the altitude won't affect me too much. Okay, fine, I'm a little excited, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home