wan·der·lust

From reporting in Wrangell to teaching in Tanzania and Bhutan to, now, transitioning to life in the capital city of Juneau – some words on a life in flux.

12 February 2013

A Card From a Good Friend

Yesterday we received this card in the mail:
The card's artwork inspired me to create the image below.

 
Since working in the Capitol building, I've had to split my life between two pairs of shoes. I wear my Xtra-Tufs to and from work (and if I find any chances during the work day to take to walk around town) and I wear my black clogs throughout the floors and halls of the Capitol.
 
Wearing my Xtra-Tufs again is something I definitely enjoy about being back in Southeast Alaska.
 
*
 
What was better than the actual picture on the card was the message inside. Thank you. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home