wan·der·lust

From reporting in Wrangell to teaching in Tanzania and Bhutan to, now, transitioning to life in the capital city of Juneau – some words on a life in flux.

27 April 2006

American Legion Adult Dance

Last Friday night, two of the new-ish Forest Service seasonals – Maria and Adam – rallied a bunch of people to partake in the American Legion Adult Dance, an event that was going on during Garnet Festival. Their rallying was quite successful as a bunch of us ended up getting spiffy and showing off our dance moves at the American Legion.

Here are some images from the evening, both pre-Adult Dance and during.


Top row: Kevin (who has been my loyal golf buddy), Adam (who has helped me out during my last two radio shows), Vena, Reme. Second row: Phil (who sometimes hits balls with me and who will hopefully be my new roomate if we can find a place), me, Matt, Maria. Bottom row: Paul


Kev and I apparently thought something was very funny.


The American Legion bar was selling cans of beer.


Notice the Legion decor for the evening. Maria and Adam rocked it on the dance floor.


So much so, they won the dance award of the evening: a lunch at Zak's.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting pics up with your friends. It's always nice to have a face to put with a name.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home