wan·der·lust

From reporting in Wrangell to teaching in Tanzania and Bhutan to, now, transitioning to life in the capital city of Juneau – some words on a life in flux.

14 February 2007

Valentines

Today is Valentines Day and I’m at work after having maybe two hours of sleep, if even that. City council lasted until midnight last night and I sent my second story on the meeting in at around 6 am. There was no way I could not write a story about ammonia being used as a refrigerant in the cold storage. It’s better that I don’t explain the importance of the previous sentence. It could take me days.

Abby sent me some emails that made me smile.

Here I am on Valentines Day two years ago in Hong Kong. Abby and I shared a romantic set meal. I don't look any different than I do today.



I emailed Abby back and thanked her for reminding me of a previous life.

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home