wan·der·lust

From reporting in Wrangell to teaching in Tanzania and Bhutan to, now, transitioning to life in the capital city of Juneau – some words on a life in flux.

15 July 2013

Soon We'll Be Three

Life as we know it is about to change.

And that’s because arriving tonight on an Alaska Airline’s jet is a less-than-nine-week old yellow Labrador puppy with floppy ears, and he belongs to us.

Scott has tons of experience raising dogs, but this will be my first go at being a puppy owner, at raising a dog. I have no idea what to expect, but I’m thinking it’s going to be a change, one that I don’t know if I’d ready for.

As Scott and I embark on this new journey together, it’s proper to remember the best dog that ever lived – Cyrus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siapiau said...

Congratulations on your new addition. Post pictures please. Is it a female or a male?

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home