wan·der·lust

From reporting in Wrangell to teaching in Tanzania and Bhutan to, now, transitioning to life in the capital city of Juneau – some words on a life in flux.

01 March 2006

Tune In, Wednesdays 7-9

It is the first day of March. Which means that in six short months, I’ll be turning an age that I don’t agree with, but we’ll see how I feel when I get there. March seems very promising for some reason.

Tonight will be the start of my time on air. I’m officially doing my first radio show – “You’re listening to KSTK, 101.7…” It’s not actually my own show. I’m covering for Karl while him and Amy are away in San Diego, so I’ll do this week and then next week and then about five weeks while he’s away in April. Exciting and a bit nerve-racking also, even though I logically know there is absolutely nothing to be worried or nervous about since no one will be listening anyhow, or if they are, it’ll be about 150 people. That’s peanuts.

I have no clue what I’ll play. I’ll let randomness take over. I will play a Footage song, I know that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa! Another thing to add to your resume! You can show movies and now a DJ!

-Cam Ly

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phu, I imagine you'd be such a good radio DJ. You actually 'care' about music. I hope you enjoyed it!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home