wan·der·lust

From reporting in Wrangell to teaching in Tanzania and Bhutan to, now, transitioning to life in the capital city of Juneau – some words on a life in flux.

09 May 2006

FYI

When I came to work at the Sentinel I noticed their pens which has on them their masthead, address, phone number, and this web address, www.WrangellSentinel.com

Don’t bother to go to it though as this weird page will come up that has nothing to do with the paper.

These pens, like other local business pens, are floating around everywhere.

Recently, the Wrangell Sentinel, the paper I work at, has gone online. There are still glitches, as in my byline isn’t on all the stories, but that’s ok. The stepchild of the Petersburg Pilot (http://www.petersburgpilot.com) is actually moving into the 21st century.

To keep up with news in the rural, Southeast Alaska community of Wrangell, check out http://thewrangellsentinel.com

As it is a weekly paper, the stories change every week on Fridays (I think). Currently there are three stories up which I wrote, but my name is only attached to one of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger brad board babe said...

yea elderly housing developments! It is SO cool to read your stuff online. You're like a real reporter and stuff!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home