wan·der·lust

From reporting in Wrangell to teaching in Tanzania and Bhutan to, now, transitioning to life in the capital city of Juneau – some words on a life in flux.

10 July 2006

Apology

I just wanted to extend an apology to the few of you who actually check my blog for not posting anything new lately. After this coming Tuesday deadline, I will be sure to write some stuff and post some images of events come and gone - Anri's visit, July 4th, river trips. For now I must get to work on the s-l-o-w process of transcribing. Last week I had a phone interview with the woman from Hawaii who got mauled by a bear at a camp site 20 miles from Wrangell. She was still recuperating at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle when we talked.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home